The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Accepted Abstracts: Editorial Review Requested
***IF YOU DID NOT REQUEST AN EDITORIAL REVIEW FOR YOUR FULL PAPER, PLEASE VISIT THE PAGE "AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS (NO EDITORIAL REVIEW)"***
Upload your full draft paper to Epapers paper record by May 22, 2020 23:59 EDT (Instructions Below).
- Your full paper will be reviewed.
- You will be notified of the reviewers' comments.
- Your Final Manuscript will be due by July 17, 2020. You must submit a final manuscript even if you do not make any changes from your Draft Submission.
- Final Manuscript submission length will be 5-10 pages in IEEE Format. Paper Templates are provided below.
*Please note that this is an Editorial Review, which is primarily format-based. This is not considered a full technical review.
Submission of Full Paper
- Log into Epapers.
- Select the paper for which you would like to upload your full paper submission.
- Scroll to "Full Draft Paper Submission," and upload your paper.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline (Peer Review Requested): May 22, 2020
- Final Paper Submission and Copyright Deadline: July 17, 2020
- Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the full registration fee by July 17, 2020.
Microsoft Word 2003
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
- Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
*The length for full papers is 5-10 pages.
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the full registration fee by July 17, 2020.
Papers that are not presented at the conference will not be included in the Xplore Proceedings.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.