The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Accepted Abstracts: Final Manuscript Submission (No Editorial Review)
***IF YOU REQUESTED AN EDITORIAL REVIEW FOR YOUR FULL PAPER, PLEASE VISIT THE PAGE "AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS (EDITORIAL REVIEW REQUESTED)"***
- FINAL SUBMISSION IS REQUIRED. Make sure your final submission is Xplore compliant BEFORE uploading (see below).
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than Jul 17, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700) at this web site: https://epapers.org/dasc2020. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
IMPORTANT: If it is your intention to have your final paper editorial reviewed, you MUST make your FULL PAPER SUBMISSION BY MAY 22, 2020 23:59 GMT
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by Jul 17, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700). After logging into your author account, click the red "X" in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- Your author account username: foggy
- Need your password? Click the "Forgot your Password?" link in the log-in box of the submission site (https://epapers.org/dasc2020).
XPLORE COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE:
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it will be excluded from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 50938X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the DASC 2020 final submission web site (https://epapers.org/dasc2020) and upload your final submission.
NOTE: checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are two separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the DASC 2020 final submission web site (https://epapers.org/dasc2020) and upload your compliant final submission.
Complete the electronic copyright form via Epapers
IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through Epapers. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record. Authors who are not authorized to sign a copyright transfer form, should download the paper version of a copyright transfer form, fill it in, and ask an authorized person to sign it. Then, send the completed form to the DASC 2020 Conference Manager by email.
*NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
Final Paper Submissions are due by July 17, 2020.
NOTE: Final Manuscript submission length will be 5-10 pages in IEEE Format. Paper Templates are provided below.
Microsoft Word 2003
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
- Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
*The length for full papers is 5-10 pages.
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by July 17, 2020.
Papers that are not presented at the conference will not be included in the Xplore Proceedings.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.