Areas of Emphasis
- ATM/UTM decision-making using AI and machine learning.
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM) ATM concepts and CNS technology enablers
- Dynamic sectors and cognitive radio to reduce spectrum demand and improve operational efficiency.
- Adaptive, integrated secure networks – use of deep learning in cyber security
- Cognitive assistants, Digital Copilots and Robotic Copilot to reduce workload, augment performance and improve safety.
- Safety assurance and human factors.
- Integration of autonomous vehicles into the airspace.
- Multi-modal interaction including speech recognition and synthesis for cockpit and Air Traffic Management.
The 38th DASC will continue to offer opportunities to publish and present on a wide range of topics of interest to the avionics technology community.
Papers, Panels, Education & Workshops
The Technical and Professional Education Programs will incorporate technical research papers and relevant tutorials from international Researchers, Innovators, Engineers, Users, and Designers. Plenary panel discussions and keynote presentations by Leaders in Industry, Government and Academia will discuss topics that are shaping international developments.