Please join us in San Antonio, Texas for the 39th AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), the preeminent R&D Conference in the field of digital avionics offered by its two most distinguished professional societies, the Digital Avionics Technical Committee (DATC) of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and the Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society (AESS) of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
In addition to its rich history, San Antonio offers plenty of educational, cultural and recreational opportunities for everyone to explore around the conference. Venture out to all of San Antonio's wonderful attractions including its world-famous River Walk. We are positive that you will have a memorable and educational experience at the 39th DASC.
Areas of Emphasis
- ATM/UTM decision-making using AI and machine learning.
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM) ATM concepts and CNS technology enablers
- Dynamic sectors and cognitive radio to reduce spectrum demand and improve operational efficiency.
- Adaptive, integrated secure networks – use of deep learning in cybersecurity
- Cognitive assistants, Digital Copilots and Robotic Copilot to reduce workload, augment performance and improve safety.
- Safety assurance and human factors.
- Integration of autonomous vehicles into the airspace.
- Multi-modal interaction including speech recognition and synthesis for cockpit and Air Traffic Management.
The 39th DASC will continue to offer opportunities to publish and present on a wide range of topics of interest to the avionics technology community.
Papers, Panels, Education & Workshops
The Technical and Professional Education Programs will incorporate technical research papers and relevant tutorials from international Researchers, Innovators, Engineers, Users, and Designers. Plenary panel discussions and keynote presentations by Leaders in Industry, Government and Academia will discuss topics that are shaping international developments.