Author Requirements for Publication
Congratulations on your acceptance into DASC 2020. Accepted authors are required to submit a pre-recorded presentation as well as speaker information by September 11th. To submit your work visit: https://2020.dasconline.org/general/author-video-presentation-instructions
Instructions on how to access the online platform will be emailed to attendees that are registered and paid in full 24 hours prior to the start of the conference.
Accepted papers must meet the following criteria to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore.
- Final Manuscripts must be submitted and accepted through Epapers
- Electronic Copyrights must be completed
- Pre-Recorded Presentation must be submitted no later than September 11th
- One author on each paper must attend the live session and participate in the presentations Q&A.
- At least one author on each manuscript must register by October 5th
If the above steps are not completed your paper will be marked as a no-show and will not be published in IEEE Xplore. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]